The Open Arms Pregnancy Clinic is a Community Health Clinic medically licensed by the State of California Department of Public Health specializing in pregnancy confirmation and helping those facing an unplanned pregnancy explore their options.
We do that by offering these no-cost, confidential services:
- Pregnancy testing: Our pregnancy testing is administered by a medical professional, who will meet with you to discuss your questions and concerns.
- Ultrasound: After a positive pregnancy test, the next step is a limited OB ultrasound exam. The ultrasound will confirm whether or not your pregnancy is viable and will reveal how far along you are, a vital step toward being fully informed as you explore your options.
- Education on your options: At Open Arms, we believe knowledge is power. Our caring and knowledgeable staff will provide accurate information on all of your options including parenting, adoption, and abortion. We specialize in helping women facing an unplanned pregnancy understand their options with compassion and without judgment.
- Help for Men: If your partner is facing a possible pregnancy, your head may be spinning with questions. That’s normal. Open Arms has male case managers here for you, too.
- Educational Program: We are here to provide ongoing education and support through your pregnancy and beyond. Our Life Essentials class topics include pregnancy, parenting, relationships, and general life skills. Our program participants also receive free material resources from the Baby Closet.
All of our services are free and confidential.
There are a few things we don’t do. We don’t provide extended OB/GYN or prenatal care, nor do we provide STI/STD testing. We do not provide or refer for birth control, abortion services, or emergency contraceptives.
Our care is holistic, meaning we care about you as a whole person. As a faith-based medical clinic, we not only help with your physical pregnancy, but we are equipped to also help with the spiritual and emotional aspects of pregnancy if desired.
Our clients love us (check out our reviews). We’ve helped thousands of women and their partners facing pregnancy-related choices. Let us help you, too.